- After receiving abstract acceptance letter, you should submit your Full length Paper. The length of final paper should be between 4 to 8 pages. (Including references). The template of the Final Paper is available in the template Session
- A paper should contain the description of your study and should be structured in different sections such as: Abstract, Introduction, Methodology, Results, Conclusions, Acknowledgements, (if applicable) recommendation and References.
- Please note that title and authors list should be coincident with the accepted abstract.
- The references should be cited according to the Bibliography and Citation style.
- Contributions will only be published in the IC-ETERP 2019 proceeding if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before July 31, 2019 (in person or virtually).
- If you wish to be a session chair, please email your request to email@example.com and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.
- you can also send your full length paper in this email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download Full length Paper format
Please submit your full length Paper below: